New England Lobster Bake
We do it all for you so you can spend your time with your guests!
- Tossed Salad with Dijon vinaigrette or Caesar with croutons
- Steamed Maine Lobster with drawn butter and lemon
- Little Neck clams and mussels in garlic and parsley sauce
- Maine Steamers
- BBQ chicken thighs or lemon-herb breast medallions
- Roasted garlic and herb new potatoes
- Homemade, crispy lite cole slaw
- Steamed sweet corn on the cob
- Assorted fresh breads
- Fresh brewed coffee or iced tea
- Fruit and berry salad
- Assorted mini desserts
- Clam Chowder or Gazpacho
- Hebrew National hot dogs
- Little Necks clams
- Assorted cold water oysters, store cleaned and steamed
- Cocktail shrimp
- Lemons and appropriate sauces
- Cooking and serving equipment (except barbeque)
- Buffet tables and Plastic covers
- Disposable plates and flatware
- Lobster crackers and picks
- Faux-linen napkins
- Wet wipes
- Nautical props
Phone and fax orders are welcome. Click here for a full menu.
Many extras are available including guest tables and seating, glassware, tents and lighting, wait staff, and bartenders. We are unable to supply any alcoholic beverages or bar mixers, though we are happy to help by offering advice on needed stock.
*We are happy to advise you on adding extra items found on our Hors D’oeuvres and Buffet menus. We will design, organize and execute a menu to suite your needs.
Please call for a no obligation consultation and reservations: 914.273.1766